Sunday, February 24, 2008

Life is a Little Crazy

Our life is very crazy and pretty darn busy. We've been fixin' up the house, doing taxes, visiting with our church friends, working day and night at our jobs, and trying to keep in touch with family (not always so well, unfortunately). It has been hard for me to post on this blog and now we have a new one. Thankfully, I'm a fast typist, but please forgive me my errors.

There are two new baby birds in our nest. Unfortunately, I have killed about 20 of them to this date, but I'm pulling for these two little ones. Do you think it disturbs them that they live next to the pencil sharpener?

Weather in So. Cal continues to be wintry. It's been rainy many days and the mountains shine with snow - so gorgeous. Feel free to visit us - we'd love to show it off!

2 comments:

ldperez said...

Hi Mom!

We miss you and would love to see those snowy mountains!
Everything is fine here; the girls are so happy in school and doing well. Hope to chat with you soon.

Amy said...

lol, about the pencil sharpener