Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
I have lived all over the U.S., have been married for over 33 years, am the mother of three grown children, the grandmother of three adorable granddaughters. I teach second grade in California and I used to teach first grade in Missouri. I love little people and dogs. I love reading, talking, and learning. I'm generally happy with my life!
3 comments:
did he catch the flu from you? or maybe you had bird flu!!!
Maybe...Aren't they cute? They have fuzzy little feathers.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment