Saturday, August 25, 2007
Drive-throughs
Hey, I want to know if anyone else thinks that drive-throughs are like the express lane in the grocery store? That's what I always thought, but the last two times in the drive-through I've sat behind people with humongous orders - either for their whole office, or their whole extended family and it took FOREVER. Today the lady had to check and recheck her order. The drive-throughs in CA don't let you back out either. I'm waiting just to order my diet coke, or one measly meal. This is getting old. What is your impression of drive-throughs?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Mom,
yep, we usually go in to order if we can. Drive throughs usually seem to take longer and by the time you get your order you just want to leave and then sometimes your order is wrong. Yuck. Part of Andy's job in TN will be to help develop a product where you can call in your order when you are about 5 minutes away from picking it up (say at McD's or Starbucks, etc) and then they will have it waiting for you when you get there. Wonder if that will work or if your coffee will just end up getting cold or your diet coke watery.
Hmmm, interesting concept.
I like Leah's comment! That is a great idea...or maybe text message the order since that is all the rage! But I agree Sally, the drive-through concept is being abused! I waited in line FORVER last week. In fact at the first window where you pay, I was surprised when they handed my order to me but then I had to wait for the huge HEMI driver in front of me with several bags of food! They should post a limit like the banks do.
I've started asking EVERY time I go through drive through if my coke is indeed diet because I've gotten regular so many times AND I can tell the difference immediately! After paying two bucks for a large, I want to make sure it's what I want. What if I were diabetic???
Post a Comment