Monday, March 26, 2007
Spring Break
Well, it is my first official day of spring break and am I ever happy. I rested pretty well this weekend so I can now get started with all the things I need to do that I don't have time to do when I am in school. I have a list and I'm checking it twice!! It will be nice to have two full weeks! I will be ready to go back. Weather is cool and cloudy - my favorite! I can wear jeans and a sweatshirt. I have already read two books - crazy about William Bernhardt, but have not watched much tv. It's quiet around here - sort of considering they are putting in a pool next door - the kids are still in school and off next week. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Enjoy your spring break; mine went by fast.
Now I'm already back to sweating over math problems. : )
Sorry Matt, you only had one week, huh? I'm sure mine will race by too!
Are you going to the beach during your spring break?
Probably not, Dad is only taking off tomorrow and we are going to San Diego to see Fiddler on the Roof.
Post a Comment