Saturday, October 6, 2007
Life in the Slow Lane
Well, I was gone the last two days to a PLC Conference at the Disneyland Hotel - WOW - there were over 2,000 people in attendance. Lunch was interesting! They fed ALL of us. I didn't get to Disneyland, we decided to see a movie instead - Game Plan. It was super cute. The conference was great. When I left on Thursday morning I had no sub, but somehow the district dug one up, so I had a sub both days. What a relief! It's hard when they split a class. Everyone is already dressing up in Disneyland for Halloween. That is one thing very cool about Disneyland this time of the year. They go all out for Halloween. I love what they do with the flowers. Well off to never never land for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment